Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Context


In the rush of New Year's status updates a couple of days ago, my good friend, Cinderita, asked: "Do you have a theme/context/word for the New Year?"

I thought about it a bit, as I had been contemplating this but hadn't quite gotten it into words yet and this is what I said:

"I'm thinking my word is expansion, but more of an inner expansion, like shining the light in the dark, forgotten corners of myself. And from that deeper self-knowledge expanding outwards. Yeah, Expansion... :)"


Well, I was kind of going to make this year about learning more about myself (you know, just me, as just me) and try to break down some of the beliefs I know I have that no longer have any purpose in my life.  But Expansion?  Where did that come from?  Strangely, it's perfect and very suiting to the weekend I have planned, but I'll tell you more about that later.

Now, it is time for a good night's sleep.  Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment